Lyndon Lodge Maleny Accommodation
Lyndon Lodge Maleny is a family owned Bed and Breakfast offering quality and affordable accommodation in the Maleny and Montville area. We are located on the eastern edge of the Blackall Range between Maleny and Montville in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland, overlooking the coast.
Tips on How to find Lyndon Lodge Maleny, driving north from Brisbane:
- Drive north along the Bruce Highway towards the Sunshine Coast.
- Take the Steve Irwin Way exit about 10Km north of the Caboolture / Bribie Island turnoff.
- Travel 20Km on the Steve Irwin Way past the Glasshouse Mountains.
- Turn left into Landsborough about 1Km past Australia Zoo.
- Cross the railway line, and drive 10Km up the range towards Maleny.
- Turn right onto the Maleny-Montville road and drive north past
Maleny Cheese and the Tree Frog Gallery.
- continue about 2km further north. We are on the left hand side on the corner of the
Maleny-Montville road and Benecke road, near the Geordie Lane Antiques and Tearoom.
Tip: If using a GPS to find LyndonLodge Maleny, try using “Balmoral Ridge”
as the location instead of Maleny. Some GPS systems may not locate Benecke Road
otherwise.Balmoral Ridge is a postal district and is part of Maleny.
Maleny and district is a large area and Lyndon Lodge Maleny is located on the
Maleny-Montville Road overlooking the Sunshine Coast.